Google Cloud Certified Professional Cloud Architect Practice Exam helps you prepare better for Professional Cloud Architect certification exam that will help you become familiarize with the type of questions you are likely to encounter in real-time certification exam. This exam will be your best preparation aid as this covers wide range of topics that will help you pass Google Professional Cloud Architect certification exam
1) What are the method in which you can create VM Instances in google cloud environment?
a) Using gcloud
b) Using Google Cloud Console Platform
c) Using App Engine
d) None of the above
Answer : a,b
2) You have created an instance in us-central1c region. You want to assign persistent disk from us-east1b region for faster access. How will you do that?
a) Make use of google cloud console
b) make use of gcloud shell
c) it is not permissible to assign persistent disks to vm instance from different regions
d) make use of kubernetes engine
Answer : c
Explanation : The vm instances and their corresponding persistent disks reside in same zone in same region
3) What significance does choosing correct location for creating your bucket does offer your project? Which among the following are properly balanced by creating bucket in correct location?
b) correct bandwidth cost for application
d) correct bandwidth cost for users
e) hardware failover
Answer : a,b,c
4) What are the two types of locations in which you can create buckets?
Answer : b,c
5) You are creating your bucket. What are all the properties that you specify when you create your bucket?
a) bucket location in which the object data of this bucket resides
b) default storage class
c) globally unique name
d) locally unique name
Answer : a,b,c
6) You have designed a web application that will be deployed in google cloud platform. You application makes use of websockets and HTTP sessions. These are not distributed across the webservers. For proper running of application what should you do?
a) Make use of HTTP load balancer in GCP. HTTP load balancer in GCP handles websocket traffic natively. This helps with scaling and availability
b) Make use of HTTP streaming
c) Make use of monolithic user session service
d) Don’t make use of websocket and communicate the same to security team
Answer : a
7) You are migrating your enterprise applications to GCP. Your organization is securely monitored by security team and they want visibility of all the projects in the organization. You are the lead of GCP project and have assigned org admin role for yourself in google cloud resource manager. What IAM role in google cloud will you assign to security team to make sure no changes are made to any of these applications?
a) Org admin, project viewer
b) Org viewer, project admin
c) Org viewer, project viewer
d) org viewer, project owner
Answer : c
Explanation : These roles offer read-only access to every application projects. They cant make any changes to applications
8) What steps can you take to reduce the impact of rollbacks that impact the application owing to erroneous production deployments?
a) Adapt green-blue deployment model
b) Improve QA processes
c) Make use of failover systems
d) Simplify process by fragmenting monolithic platform into microservices
Answer : a,d
Explanation : The green-blue deployment system makes sure two systems one green other blue that are 100% same in terms of hardware configuraiton, software version are available. One green is live production, blue is in passive status. Once the changes are made to applications they are deployement thoroughly tested ib blue systems and this is made new production
As far as simplification goes implement changes little by little to avoid errors
9) You work for a healthcare client who stores patient data that are of personally identifiable information PII in nature and very sensitive. They have made a decision to move their storge to google storage solution the google cloud storage GCS. How will you make this a secured storage in GCS?
a) Once the objects are moved grant appropriate IAM roles to users who access data in buckets
b) The object access to objects is buckets should be using granular ACLs rather than google cloud IAM roles granted to users
c) The objects need to be accessed with signed URLs
b) Grant private owner IAM role to object in buckets for users
Answer : b
Explanation : The granular ACLs offers the least privilege required to access the data and data changes cant be made. This avoids threat
10) Your company has made a decision to migrate the data onto google cloud that comes with proper SQL interface. where will you load data for optimal storage and ease of analysis?
a) Load into google cloud datastore
b) Load into google bigquery
c) Load into flatfiles
d) Create buckets and put the data in zipped format onto google cloud storage GCS
Answer : b
11) Your company operates in three regions across the globe one in asia, one in europe, one in australia. You run a web cluster in each of the google container engine in 3 different regions. These three google container engine clusters are balanced using global load balancer. You want to automatically and simultaneously deploy new code onto all of these google container engine web clusters. What should you do to accomplish this?
a) This can be deployed in cluster federated mode
b) Make use of automated deployment tools like Jenkins
c) Make use of shell scripting with rsh
d) Using ssh and scripts
Answer : b
Explanation : For deploying the changes automatically and simultaneously make use of automation tools like Jenkins
12) You have a linux production machine in a region that you want to copy and deploy in a different region. This copy is deployed as a new instance in a new region. How can you accomplish this?
a) Make use of linux copy command cp create a image copy and deploy in new region
b) Make use of linux xcopy command xcp to create an image copy and deploy in new region
c) Make use of gclone command to create an image copy, create a new virtual machine instance and deploy in new region
d) Using linux dd command create an image file from root disk of the virtual machine, create a new disk from this image file, use this to create a new virtual machine instance in new region
Answer : d