Digital marketing is comprised of many major components. This starts with creation and marketing of content relevant to business called content marketing, email marketing, SEO marketing, social media marketing, PPC marketing to name a few.
Is it possible to achieve real great results with real good marketing both online and offline. Now, lets take the major component of digital marketing content marketing and see how accountability does add real value to get best results.
To put it in simple terms, lets consider a newbie who starts a blog today. They will have lots of questions. To start with they will think how frequently should I create new posts and post it in the blog. If they choose to apply the principle of accountability creating atleast one original, unique, good quality, search engine optimized psot per day will help them keep themselves class apart and stay ahead of competitors.
As such it is the accountability that helps them develop blogging as a habit that will help them grow their blog with constant, consistent effort
When can I start my digital marketing?
Digital marketing also called as internet marketing should start even before launch of business
1) Create your unique, content rich blog
2) Post at a minimum 100+ great quality, unique posts. This may take from 1 to 3 months (depending on your frequency of blogging). We recommend 45 days time to achieve this task
3) Create a email subscription on day 1. I’ve insisting this because it is the real tool to build a user base achieve success in long run
4) Think about an affordable promotional offer. Best promotional offer will be a free e-book, newsletter etc
5) Add the promotional offer to your website
6) Perform search engine optimization following simple SEO tips
7) Now your website is ready. This is equivalent to Version 1 of a product (say a piece of software)
8) Now make use of affiliate marketing to promote your blog/website
How can you go branded online in 3 minutes?
An entrepreneur aspires to build a brand. Brand recognition comes with proper online presence. Every business be it service, product manufacturing, retail needs online presence. The web spider binds us together and help us acquire business in less than 2 minutes. Business online builds good reputation.
At the beginning it might sound scary to figure out how you can take your business online. Many web design companies quote hefty amount that makes you hesitant to proceed further with launching your business online.
To help you all with launching your business online lets give easy instructions that will help you take your brand online
1) Register a domain – This can be as low as $1. This can be done with popular hosting providers like Godaddy. A reputed brand in itself, that has been in existence for more than a decade, godaddy always stands class apart with their quality of service, uptime, availability. Our recommendation would be to register a domain with godaddy. As a new year bonanza enjoy this exclusive offer from Godaddy for learnersreference.com members. This offer doesn’t last longer. Don’t miss it
2) Get a proper hosting account – Again godaddy helps you get 100% uptime. We have been using it for more than 6 years without any problem. Also, godaddy offers lots of interesting hosting plans that includes as low as $1 per month for single website , shared hosting, dedicated VPS hosting and many more
If you are looking to pull more traffic there are popular web hosting providers like siteground that does a fantastic job
3) Choose a very very easy to use CMS – You can install wordpress that comes extermely handy. When you make use of godaddy you can install at the click of a mouse. Most of the hosting providers do offer cpanel option , wordpress installer that helps in blog install in less than 2 mins
4) Create an email subscriber list – This is the primary thing that you should really focus on starting day 1. For a beginner I recommend Google’s feedburner that comes 100% free. All you need is a valid gmail account. Once you have a gmail account log into www.feedburner.google.com, create a feed, create an email subscription list, add to website and start retaining visitors as customers
What to expect from professional digital media marketing?
World is going digital and number of internet users grow day by day. With this growing base it becomes mandatory for every business to go digital to retain their market share.
In the past if the website belongs to reputed brand, this will automatically pull traffic. However,with current internet demography it goes over and beyond owning a website. As such a professional is expected to include some of the essential ingredients
1) About us page with brief history of business
2) Contact Us page
3) Blog with news updates on business. This can even include press releases provided the company has gone public
4) Shopping cart of the business sells products. This will be selling of products online by themselves in addition to listing bands in common e-commerce websites like amazon.com etc
5) Social accounts – This includes official business page in social networks like facebook, twitter, linkedin, googleplus, pinterest to name a few. Many firms employ social media manager on part-time as well ass full-time basis to manage their social accounts
Once the product is ready to be launched into market, SEO also called search engine optimization plays a prominent role in helping business find a prominent online business space. Now, comes the digital media marketing
What is digital media marketing?
This includes all efforts and activities that helps business grow in online space. It is essentially composed of following components
1) Content Marketing – This is a good old concept that had been in place offline all these years. Essential media business on news paper , magazines can be considered real good examples of content marketing. In digital media space, content is the king and a content rich website wins over others. Content marketing starts with creation of original, unique, good quality articles that are relevant, evergreen and is usually provided as articles in business websites. To create professional content training in content marketing comes really handy.
Content marketing has grown from blog content marketing until upto video blogging (i.e) creation and publication of good quality, relevant videos in youtube the best video streaming website with millions of user base. Firms hire people who have natural tendency for writing and this is a good freelancing career option for many
2) Email Marketing – Once a content is created it needs to reach relevant userbase. This comes in form of feedburner feeds, newsletter that automates the sharing of posts published on a particular day to relevant audience. Email marketing also involves mailing marketing emails to current users, prospective customers etc. This can be done with professional email marketing training as well
3) SEO – Search engine optimization is the heart and soul of online business. Learn the strategies that helps google spider index your articles and push this to top slot. Training in SEO typically involves finding relevant keywords, creating good quality content, using proper post titles, adding proper tags to make the content grow
4) Social Media Marketing – There is a overlap of social media marketing with above mentioned marketing. This involves marketing business in social media like facebook, twitter, linkedin etc. Also this becomes a platform to interact directly with audience. Professional training is offered on social media marketing as well
Look for professional training in digital media marketing in full as well as in modules
How will you create content with full interest for best success?
Content creation and media marketing are the core pillars upon which online branding and success of any business depends on. It would be better to focus on productivity while creating content for digital media marketing
1) Use desktop sticky notes – The bright beautiful sticky notes from windows is a boon for any goal setter. Write simple goal in sticky notes before going to bed. It would be interesting if you write one goal in one stick note. This will be writing down one thing in one piece of paper
2) Pick one topic while creating post- Pick a random sticky note and start creating post on this. If you dont know what to blog the first line of your blogpost can be same as title of the post. This is to overcome boredom during blogging.
3) Fast blogging with mistakes agreeable – Don’t interrupt your thoughts. Write down whatever does pop-up. Don’t focus on spelling mistake. This is like running in treadmill. Once done, drink a glass of water and check for spelling mistakes. Correct this, highlight needed areas, post it
4) Automate all your social media publishing – I use free Jetpack wordpress plugin for this purpose. I’ll discuss in detail about this plugin. This automatically publishes to all social media and takes this cumbersome task off your shoulder
5) Google likes perseverance – As part of SEO google always expects fresh, evergreen content. Hence, creating new content as well as keeping existing content up-to-date are critically important. From google analytics pick top posts, maintain an excel on top posts, note down the ones that cna be enhanced – say if you write on plugins, there can be enhancements, new releases etc. this means that you improve your posts that has top spot. This will make google believe that you are perfect at maintaining your content and will be given preferential treatment