1) What is basic building block in FHIR?
2) Which is the common reusable pattern of elements in FHIR resource?
c) Format Types
d) Data Types
3) Which among the following characteristics are shared by all resources?
a) Common set of data
b) Common set of metadata
c) A human readable part
d) Common way to define and represent resources by building them from data types that define common reusable pattern of elements
4) How is an Format exchangeable content defined in FHIR?
5) Which among the following are modules in FHIR?
6) You have an HL7 RIM implementation in place. You are currently implementing FHIR. Is there a way to align previously defined patterns and best practices onto existing FHIR Project?
Explanation: FHIR content model makes it possible
7) Who are all the primary audience that are targets to make use of FHIR standard?
a) Software developers
b) Software Architects
c) EHR users
d) Healthcare IT end users
8) Which set of audience are the prime users of FHIR standard? Towards whom is FHIR standard targeted at?
a) Healthcare application implementation community developers
b) Healthcare application implementation community support
c) Healthcare application implementation community DBAs
d) Healthcare application implementation community infrastructure admins
9) What is the basic use of FHIR standard?
a) Mechanism to exchange data between healthcare applications electronically
b) Blocking exchange of data between disparate healthcare applications
c) Defining structure of information to be presented to front end healthcare users
d) Standard used to capture and store data from end users
10) Which among the following describes the interfaces that an implementation exposes for exchange of data?
a) SOW statement
b) Project plans
c) Capability statement
d) Product roadmap
11) What does FHIR resources aim to define? Choose all that apply
a) information contents
b) structure for core information set used by implementations
c) core implementation set metadata
d) core implementation set data
12) What is the basic philosophy upon which FHIR resources are built?
a) base set of resources by themselves or when combined should satisfy common use cases
b) resources must be extensible
c) resources should be modified easily
d) resources should be saleable